1382 Knightville Rd., Knightville, New Brunswick, Canada
Archives, History and Photos
New Brunswick Power
- Town Of Sussex
- Potash Company of Saskatchewan and
- Dennison Potacan
- custom fabricated steel structures used underground
- a variety of conveyer brackets
- Canada Packers - Shur Gain Division
- fabricated steel storage and handling bins
- Graymont (Havelock Division)
- 150 ton load out bin
- fabricated steel catwalks and stairways
- vibration free operator's control room
Federal Department of Transportation
National Harbours Board
New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources
- electrical substation fixtures
- electrical substation buildings
Rayan Investments - Neighbourhood Recycling Division
Spruce Grove Landscaping
- repairs and modifications to scarification equipment
- conveyer systems for handling compost
- Following training as a welder Jim Brown worked at the Dry Dock in Saint John for three years.
- In 1978 he built a shop in Knightville and incorporated Valley Welding and Machine Works in 1981.
- The first years were mostly contract repairs on farm and woods equipment with a portable welder.
- In 1988 an addition was made to the shop to facilitate larger fabrication jobs.
- A larger more fully equiped shop was erected in 1995 bringing it to the present the size of 5,500 sq. ft.
- Valley Welding is a member of the NB Metal Working Association and the Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses
Home...the jumping off point for this site.
Structural Steel hoppers and chutes, conveyers stairways, catwalks and handrails
Agricultural Machinery: Fabrication and Repair Specially designed hay wagons, fertilizer spreaders
Odds N'EndsBrachets, idler arms, U-bolts
DecorativeSigns, gates, handrails, arbors
Equestrian Stable fixtures, saddle racks, blanket hangers, horseshoe chair
RV Trailersfunctional and recreational trailers of any size
Contact For more information
Please send any questions/comments about the site to the